Mon, Oct 21, 6:02 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: Stephanie is one Sexy Hot Orc! (half nudity)

igohigh ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2002 at 8:11 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 3:41 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_286203.jpg

**It's Spring Time for the Orcs of Mordor ;-P** Ghost of Macbeth's Orc morphs and textures for Mike applied to Stephanie! AwfulSoul's Hip Cloth. FairyWood's Zandora's Sword. RDNA's Truss. I tried the Ape Mike from 'Free Stuff' but Stephanie's DNA rejected them :-(

kayjay97 ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2002 at 8:24 PM

This is wonderful!! I love it.

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

neurocyber ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2002 at 9:19 PM

Wow that looks great!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 11 March 2002 at 2:18 AM

One seldom sees such traditional family values these days. Note, braless orc ladies will sag considerably (remember all those National Geographic programs showing tribeswomen flipping a breast over their shoulder to feed the babies strapped to their backs?), so you may wish to flatten and lower her breasts. Gee, I wonder if Frodo and Sam will encounter any female orcs? Since Jackson gave Arwen a sword, the opposition ought to get equality, too! Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.