Fri, Sep 20, 10:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Conforming Clothes!

ArmoredGideon ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 8:36 AM ยท edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 6:39 AM

Hi Everybod! I've been making a new character out of Vicky2 for the past few weeks and I'm just about happy with the way she's turning out. But now I want to make some clothes for her but before I do this I have some questions (of course) about clothing in Poser: Firstly, how do I go about making Vicky's morphing catsuit conform to my figure? (She's a bit shorter that the regular Vicky, I've done the catsuit morphs themselves but when I go to conform the suit I get crapy results) Can I use Cr2Edit5 for this? Speeking of cr2edit-can I use this to help me make conforming clothes for my model? Can anyone point me in the way of some relevent tutorials? Anyhelp? :)

Routledge ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 9:09 AM

If you have shortened Vicky by scaling you should scale the catsuit by the same amount, in the same areas. By doing this you correct the joint set-ups the scaling has changed. This can be done after conforming and will correct the misfitting, in fact I created a PZ2 pose to do it automatically for my character, whose shins are 105% long. I think scaling information survives conforming anyway so try doing it before, then conforming, and saving the catsuit as a seperate version should also keep it intact. Worth trying anyway. Mark B)

bloodsong ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 9:42 AM

heyas; in my experience, you have to conform first, then scale the conformer. conforming seems to take the scaling off. you could try scaling the clothing, hitting memorize figure, and then conforming it; then it might keep the scaling as you conform it.

Routledge ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 1:55 PM

Ive checked the conforming myself and its a bit odd. Body scaling is lost but individual partsscaling isnt EXCEPT for the hip. How peculiar. As I`ve only scaled arms and legs it never showed up before. Thanks Bloodsong!

bloodsong ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2002 at 6:01 PM

aha! okay, cool. thanks for the info, rout :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.