Tue, Oct 22, 8:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Just need an idea for a good fantasy picture

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 5:44 PM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 2:28 PM

Hi, I'm needing to take a break and stop working with Poser in order to play with poser instead. I want to do a nice fantasy picture, but nothing is coming to mind. I need an idea. I work best when I know exactly what's happening in the picture. I like pictures that tell a story the best. I just can't think of a good one frame of story to do. I don't really want to do an existing story, just something made up, maybe whimsical, maybe suspenseful, maybe serene, but definetely with a story to tell, not necessarily the entire story, but a story nonetheless (spell?). Any ideas for me? Thanks in advance.

Penguinisto ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 5:47 PM

"Penguinisto, getting a million dollar check from his employers" If'n that ain't fantasy, I dunno what is ;) /P

Helen ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 5:55 PM

An image I meant to do and never got around to and most likely won't ROFL due to work.. Is the birth of mother nature.. Not strictly 'Fantasy' as most visualise it but it could be made to be..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

PheonixRising ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 6:21 PM

How about some One-frame fairytales like Little Miss Muffet and such. Mabey with a twist. Make the animals people and people animals - a wolfie cub as little red ridinghood and a spoiled little girl in the wolf's role. Anton

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

ElectricAardvark ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 6:30 PM

I like to go to Elfwood.com and read some shorts for a little inspiration. Some rather talented writers grace that place.

cinnamon ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 6:51 PM

do you know pippy longstockings? i have been trying to get to do something like that for a long time. i thought she was the coolest when i was lil'. lol i think her bed flew? or is that from something else?? giggle

igohigh ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 6:52 PM

One I've been meaning to do but never started is: A human 'living room' under water for a Mermaid, Merman and Merchild. The fish tank (camera positioned behind and to the right) is actually a small "human-tank" with a tiny human family causually looking out at their fishy owners ;-P Or any other such twist on reality.....

EricTorstenson ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 7:59 PM

I'm working on a piece for one of the contests (not sure if I'll make it in time, though) which is a ghost story (one I made up). It really is difficult to tell the whole story with a single picture. I asked my wife to tell me the meaning of the latest render, and she made it quite clear that I am waaaaaaay off. Good luck! eric

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 8:36 PM

Mab, I wrote a tale about a Frog Formerly Known as Prince. He was enjoying a peaceful life in the lily pads, far from fawning courtiers and stupid petitioners... when a Princess spots him, and tries to do the ol' kissy-poo bit. The last thing he wanted.... Anyway, most of these fairytales can have interesting and amusing twists, especially if we change perspective. Carolly

bknoh ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2002 at 7:07 AM

How about fairies celebrating the first days of spring and the new spring flowers with a picnic by a stream. They can make new hats from petals and just be silly....ride the bees and frogs, float along on leaves and fly butterfly kites. Just a thought. (boy, I do sound pretty sappy here, don't I) Just call me Pollyanna.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.