Sun, Oct 6, 1:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Poser 4 upgrade avalibility?

Spiritbro77 ( ) posted Sat, 23 March 2002 at 12:19 PM ยท edited Fri, 13 September 2024 at 9:17 AM

Does anyone know of a store that carries the Poser 4 upgrade? I have called all the stores I can think of and had no luck. Best buy, Circut city, Comp USa etc. What the hell, I cant believe that these stores not only dont carry it, they wont order it either. I know I can order it online, but I really hate to give information over the web, and would prefer to buy it at a retail store. Any help would be appreciated. I live In Akron Ohio if that helps lol. Peace to you all.

Jcleaver ( ) posted Sat, 23 March 2002 at 12:35 PM

I'm kind of surprised that CompUSA wouldn't order it. They begged me to allow them to order it for me when I was in the market a couple of months ago. I did end up buying directly from CL though. Same price, faster delivery.

Spiritbro77 ( ) posted Sat, 23 March 2002 at 1:03 PM

Does anyone know the phone number of Curious Labs? I looked on their web site and found nothing, maybe I could call them and order it that way? Like I said I will only give info over the web as a last resort. I like to talk to people not computers lol. Peace

johnnydnh ( ) posted Sat, 23 March 2002 at 7:30 PM

From the back of the manual dated 1999-2000: Curious Labs, Inc. (831) 462-8901 Phone (805) 462-8925 Fax If that doesn't work call Santa Cruz, CA information and ask.

scaramouche ( ) posted Sat, 23 March 2002 at 8:27 PM

Attached Link: http://www.journeyed.com/

If you are a student or teacher at either a high school or a college you can order it from JourneyEd. Their web site is shown above and their number is 800-874-9001. ProPack is listed there at $99.98US, part # 21575926. Service Release 3, however, is only available as a free download from Curious Labs' web site (and you must have ProPack already installed).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.