Mon, Sep 9, 4:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Jousting arena Set t#1 Off Line, sorry ;-(

igohigh ( ) posted Tue, 26 March 2002 at 6:33 PM ยท edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 4:37 AM

file_2085.jpg

Well, it almost lasted 48hrs. After 1085 downloads my ISP says "that's enough" and has disabled my site till next month.

If anyone didn't get it who is still interested just e-mail me (if your mail server allows 2+meg attachments) or perhaps someone who did get it can send it pass it along: Remember it is for FREE, NO SELLING! and the readme.txt Must be included!

Sorry for any inconvience. I am about half way through Set#2 and maybe I can find somewhere else to put them next time.
if anyone is interested in putting them on your server just let me know

Thanks all, and more to come!

Nance ( ) posted Tue, 26 March 2002 at 6:46 PM

Glad I got in line early! Very cool piece. What you guys are getting out of Anim8tor is very inspiring to we, the modeling impared. Thanks for the viewing stand and looking forward to your next piece. Hope you find a suitable host.

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 26 March 2002 at 7:01 PM

I will be putting it up tonight or tomorrow, we will see what happens with my isp...lol I will send you the url for the zip when I get it uploaded and you can just change it in the freestuff area. Marque

igohigh ( ) posted Tue, 26 March 2002 at 7:15 PM

Thanks Marque. I just took down the thumb in free stuff (don't like 'dead links') but can upload it to my other site - I think it'll get by since they chased off my screen savers there too, now there's nothing there but a photo albumn of my iguana and skydives.

Briggie ( ) posted Tue, 26 March 2002 at 11:35 PM

Hi guys! If you need another place to host any of these, let me know. I have the space and 5gbs of bandwidth a month. (not even using 50 mb of bandwidth LOL) I love this arena set, look forward to more. Let me know how I can help you out. Briggie Brigid@fantasy-net.org

bloodsong ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 4:28 PM

heyas; at least they didn't charge you 1000$ for bandwidth or something. wohoo! i got mine! thanks, igo; you did a wonderful job! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.