Sat, Sep 21, 4:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: michael 2 custom .obj genital morph issue AHHHHH!!!

object22 ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 12:10 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:41 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_2138.jpg

I can successfully create custom morphs for every body part of Michael 2 except the genitals. Whenever I apply any modified .obj to the genitals i get the result pictured above. I use 3d studio max 4.2 to create my morphs. I assume the problem has something to do with how the genitals can be switched on and off within poser. If anyone knows the solution to this you will become my new God/Goddess!! (the headache is about to do me in :)

MadYuri ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 2:45 AM

Attached Link: http://www.penguinbar.com/

Ewww.... I don't know of any solution. But if nobody comes though you could ask the people at penguinbar, they have done some male genital morphs. Ewww....

BazC ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 3:08 AM

Eyes watering in sympathy Baz

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 3:56 AM

the term loraina bobett comes to mind for some odd reason.

jwkub ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 10:33 AM

Yes http://www.penguinbar.com has some really good genital morphs for michael and P4 dork , and they wont chew up genitals cringe Happy rendering, Jeff

ElectricAardvark ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 12:23 PM

[shuttering and shaking].....ouch! That ain't right.

Hiram ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 1:10 PM

Oh my god!! Did he get to friendly with the garbage disposal??? OOwwwww.

bloodsong ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 4:37 PM

heyas; something is messing up your vertex order either on export from poser (try not to do that), or import into max, or export out of max. uvmapper pro will reorder the vertices for you and fix things like this, if you have that. (or were looking for an excuse to get it ;) )

TigerD ( ) posted Thu, 28 March 2002 at 6:05 PM

Try Rhino, I've managed to do some morphs with it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.