Mon, Sep 9, 5:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 04 4:56 pm)

Subject: Gooey dolphin

agiel ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 11:34 PM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 6:48 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=60851&Start=37&Artist=agiel&ByArtist=Yes

I know this is kind of old, but it was my first real work using Vue and it fits perfectly with the current theme. I first tried this in Bryce but I had to give up and I discovered Vue :) I don't know if I am going to submit this to the challenge yet... I will try to do something new. But just in case, this can be my backup plan. I had a lot of fun getting the oil texture right.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 28 March 2002 at 4:25 AM

Oh my, it almost looks sad, good slime though. Sharen

MikeJ ( ) posted Thu, 28 March 2002 at 8:23 AM

I tdoes look sad, but well done. You ought to try to redo it, because I know you've gotten alot better in Vue since then. :)

Varian ( ) posted Thu, 28 March 2002 at 3:22 PM

Downright creeepy...I like the lighting, though.

agiel ( ) posted Fri, 29 March 2002 at 9:07 AM

Thanks for the comments. Mike :) I already got some ideas of things I could change or do better. I will give it a shot if I have time this month.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.