Fri, Sep 20, 11:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: converting bryce OBP's

cmjackson ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 6:01 AM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 11:57 AM

I've got a model of a lamp in OBP (bryce) format, but i want to use it in Poser, how would i convert it to a OBJ or any other format that is useable in Poser Thanxs Claire x

hogwarden ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 8:49 AM

Hmmm... You can try to export it as an obj from Bryce... Press the "E" to edit the mesh in Bryce and press CTRL-D. This will allow you to save as an obj if the lamp was originally an imported mesh object. If it's made from Bryce primatives and booleans then you're out of luck. :)

Hiram ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 10:55 AM

Yep, I'm afraid hog's right. Pisses me off, too. I've got this great scene of a room I built in Bryce that I'd love to import as a Poser scene, but it looks like I'm starting from scratch.

cmjackson ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 12:23 PM

bugger it doesn't work, never mind

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.