Thu, Sep 19, 4:02 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:00 pm)

Subject: Elephants!

BillBay ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 1:13 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:44 AM

Attached Link: Debra's Elephant

file_120888.jpg

What Zoo would be complete without this beast? Go check out this Bad Boy... Bill BBay.com

PhilC ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 1:39 PM

Is extra memory required? (an elephant never forgets :) Truly an awsome model, Debra.

diana ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 3:09 PM

I wonder, is Debra making all the meshes from scratch or modifying existing meshes? Nice elephant.

picnic ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 5:30 PM

Oh, wow--have to go get my credit card again LOL. I knew this was coming but didn't expect it so soon. Still would like a morph for the mountain sheep or a 'real live' virtual barnyard sheep please G Diane B

Debra ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 7:28 PM

Thanks everybody:). Diana - I use Hash's Animation master to model everything from scratch. I find it easier just to start from scratch for most modeling projects. But for a few projects I've borrowed pieces of my meshes to save time - if the animals are very simular, for example The Bisons muzzle is a modified version of the Musk Ox freebie I made. :).

Lorraine ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 7:50 PM

What a great talent you have! I love the animals.

diana ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 10:31 PM

Well I really have to admire your skill Debra. I'm still making bottles and boxes.. my modeling skills leave a lot to be desired. Thanks for the info!

LilWolff ( ) posted Sun, 23 January 2000 at 2:13 PM

Wonderful Debra! You've done it again! Thank you. smiles

zett ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2000 at 1:55 AM

Excelent !! Thanks Debra. A week ago I wrote you my wish for an elephant and now, he is final. Thats wonderful !! Debra, many thanks from germany ZETT

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.