Sun, Oct 6, 7:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Meet ...Tramondana !

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 2:36 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 7:33 AM
Site Admin

The North Wind good witch...Tramondana! Strange name I know...but blame it on greek sailors..that's what they call that winter freezing wind!:o) Special thanks to Allerleirauh (hair), steve shanks (Amidala dress), Wiremonger (crown), Thorne (snowflake wings with texture & hair bangs). The inside worn gown is the default P4 formal one (transmapped). As usual, mix & match, facial features and textures by me...long time since Santa so a new character was definately due for FairyWoods! I hope you like her! renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Ikyoto ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 2:43 PM

Sure.. middle of winter and you just HAVE to remind me of how cold it is.... Nice stuff though... re-post this in August so I can at least look at something cool and refreshing.

ghostboat ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 3:13 PM

Another Beautiful character!You cease to amaze me Renapd,you constantly produce these fantastic creatures. Bravo! BTW when will she be available to us lowly mortals?

Kalypso ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 3:16 PM
Site Admin

So this is what you've been up to! Rena, she's gorgeous and she'd better be up this weekend! :) Just glad you didn't call her "Vardaris" LOL

kristyn ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 3:19 PM

absolutely beautiful :) she's great!

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 3:36 PM
Site Admin

Thanks for the feebback as well as the jokes! BOTH appreciated! That's what I love in the forum gang! :-) Ghostboat, hopefully Tramondana will become available tomorrow from FairyWoods.. Kalypso..."Vardaris" will be her mate! LOL! The idea was given to me by the back of a book at the hospital. having a wind chart...I started molding her late last night and tonight she was all set to debute! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

PhilC ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 4:06 PM

oh wow... OH wow ... ooooooooooooH WOW!! OHHHHHHHHHHH

bloodsong ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 4:42 PM

oh man! she is at my house right now! (wind chills to -40, oh fun.) she looks fantastic, rena. :)

Freakachu ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 5:13 PM

Tramondana? I thought you meant Tromandana. Beautiful facial features Rena!

picnic ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 5:35 PM

Terrific character. We are all waiting Rena. BTW, was that an 'in' Greek joke between you and Kalypso G. Diane B

Byte Me Ok ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 7:46 PM

She's definately no Ice Princess but a witch?! hehe...SHE'S LOVELY!!! She's welcome here... I live in Florida where there are no winters but an annoying wet draft once in awhile... Fantastic Renapd!!!.... =) ~Cindy

Kalypso ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 7:51 PM
Site Admin

Diane, "Vardaris" is the Greek word for a bitterly cold North wind we have where both Rena and I live, Thessaloniki, but in Greek it's a masculine noun, so Rena had to find a feminine noun which is what she did. LOL I couldn't resist because this wind is so characteristic of our city. Guess it loses in the translation, huh? :)

Poicyn ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 8:08 PM

oh this is so beautiful!!! i love her! :-)))

CEBrown ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2000 at 9:39 PM

Neat character. Wish I had a use (and the hard drive space) for her!

-renapd- ( ) posted Sun, 23 January 2000 at 3:13 AM
Site Admin

Well...I can see that her welcome was anything but cold! :o) My only problem now is to wait for Thorne to make her snowflakes-wings available from his site...they were a gift of his to me, early before Christmas, just for the purpose of creating a winter fairy... I hope he checks his inbox soon! :o) Diane,..Kalypso explained the greek names joke best way possible, but it definately looses a lot in translation! CEBrown...you won't get peace of mind until you do what most of us have done...get a CD-writter...so far 12 CDs of poserstuff downloads in less than 6 months! No HD could ever bare with their content.. LOL! renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

Thorne ( ) posted Sun, 23 January 2000 at 9:25 AM

Hi Rena! WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!! You've really outdone yourself this time! I can't wait to see what you come up with when I send you the "Spring Wings"!!! Well, last night I remembered I actually had a life outside of cyberspace- sorry for the delay in replying- I'll be working on site updates all day, and I'll see if I can get the wings put up as well. To everyone- Rena and I are collaborating on a seasonal faery project, so hopefully we can expect some warmer weather faery friends, too! THank you Rena, you are GREAT! (did I mention, GREAT?) Thorne =};-}>

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.