Sun, Oct 6, 7:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Best Vicki Textures ? ? ?

jerr3d ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2002 at 12:33 PM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 7:00 PM

Which do you think are the most realistic Vicki textures for her head, body, eyes, lips?

thgeisel ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2002 at 12:53 PM

the most realistic textures,in my opinion, are steffyzz textures Noa,Asia and Yuma.

macmullin ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2002 at 1:01 PM

There are allot of good textures in the free area. The Vicky textures I create have been a re-construction in grayscale of all the best textures - ears from one hands from another and then added my own two cents worth(really its like 70%)then other scans and color is added later. I think a good natural texture is Pat Face Texture for Vicky by jwandos.

Eowyn ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2002 at 1:22 PM

StefyZZ's textures are very realistic, but some of them have rather strong highlights in the face. They're rather easy to fix in Photoshop though :) I'd say Yuma is the most realistic texture I've seen so far.

steveshanks ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2002 at 1:26 PM

i don't have Stefys YET ;o) but the Daisy set in the store is cool i just bought it and was very impressed...Steve

macmullin ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2002 at 1:46 PM

Where are these textures located. Could you provide a link

Eowyn ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2002 at 1:54 PM
steveshanks ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2002 at 2:02 PM

Just do a search for Daisy in the store Macmullin :o)...Steve

Staby ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2002 at 2:14 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=143595&Start=271&Sectionid=29&WhatsNew=Yes

I agree that StefyZZ's textures are the best available and I would suggest Yuma too. Here is the link to a preview of the latest texture StefyZZ is working on. It is not for sale yet sigh!

jerr3d ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2002 at 2:45 PM

The link you provided, Staby I have seen before, and it is amazingly realistic. I bought DAZ hi rez texture when Vicky first came out, but I don't think it is that realistic looking. Have been using Snow Sultans oddessy2 which is very good.

macmullin ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2002 at 4:02 PM

Attached Link: http://www.theattic.nl/

Marielle By Eowyn is an exceptional Free Body Texture.

rwilliams ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2002 at 6:23 PM

I went to theattic link but could not find any free stuff. Were do you look? Thanks!

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2002 at 6:33 PM

At the bottom of the page is a link that says "Free Downloads." The site uses frames, so if you can't see it, it might be a browser issue.

BazC ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2002 at 6:43 PM

The link is at the bottom of the front page but I'm having trouble downloading Marielle. Not sure whether the the problem is with the site or at my end, I use a DL utility called igetter and some sites seem to object to it! Baz

jchimim ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2002 at 10:22 PM

Another vote for StefyZZ's Yuma. Well worth the $$$

Crescent ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2002 at 10:24 PM

ByteMeOk's Rayme is still my favorite. Most bang for the buck? spectre3. StefyZZ's textures always appear too yellow, and there's been licensing issues with her stuff.

JVRenderer ( ) posted Tue, 09 April 2002 at 12:35 AM

I like StefyZZ's Asia. I've used it often. You can add a color lighting (pink) to offset the yellow. My other favorite is Carly from Dalinese. JV

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

TalmidBen ( ) posted Tue, 09 April 2002 at 12:42 AM

Yall think Stefy's Yuma rocks?! Ha! You should see her new one . . .

Kelderek ( ) posted Tue, 09 April 2002 at 1:48 AM

Agreed, Yuma is a great texture! The only problem I have with her is that she requires a quite different lighting set up than other textures, which makes her difficult to use in combination with characters with other textures. Having characters with the Yuma texture and the DAZ hi rez texture in the same picture is quite a challenge! But apart from this, she is definately the most realistic texture out there.

TalmidBen ( ) posted Tue, 09 April 2002 at 1:50 AM

Yes, I have Yuma and she rocks. But Steffy has done some AMAZING textures that aren't released yet.

Staby ( ) posted Tue, 09 April 2002 at 2:17 AM

Kelderek you could solve that problem by creating a copy of Yuma and changing the hue/saturation (for both body and head) in a paint program like photoshop. It require a few minuts and you will be free to use it without changing light set. Staby

Summfox ( ) posted Tue, 09 April 2002 at 3:12 AM

StefyZZ's doesn't do a thing for me. EVERYONE uses her. She's not that attractive and because the texture is so distintive, she looks the same no matter the facial morph. Take a look at Blackhearted's Selyne.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.