Sat, Sep 21, 6:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: First complete scene

Rani ( ) posted Tue, 16 April 2002 at 11:15 AM ยท edited Tue, 20 August 2024 at 1:40 PM

file_4807.jpg

bryce is amazing. never thought i would be able to make such scenes with so little effort/time!

crits and comments are very welcome.

lindans ( ) posted Tue, 16 April 2002 at 11:46 AM

nice first attempt...it does get you hooked doesn't it!!!!!

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face. I am a traveler of both time and space ....Kashmir, Led Zeppelin

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 16 April 2002 at 12:13 PM

Aren't these programs great, make such beautiful work. This is a great picture, and you composed it well. Sharen

yrtrouble2 ( ) posted Tue, 16 April 2002 at 1:21 PM

Very nice first try!! Yup, it is VERY easy to get hooked. ;)

big_hoovie ( ) posted Tue, 16 April 2002 at 2:13 PM

Everything looks great, except for one thing- the horizon is too "centered". By keeping the view centered with the horizon, it can make some pictures look predictable. I'm not sure how much of this helps you. Welcome aboard!! Keep up the good work, and no matter what anyone else says, if you like it, it's art. =c)

Kate ( ) posted Tue, 16 April 2002 at 6:32 PM

Hook - line - and - sinker - LOL Have fun!

Sipapu ( ) posted Tue, 16 April 2002 at 7:09 PM

Great start! I do agree with big hoovie about the horizon, but otherwise I think the placement of your objects is excellent. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Sipa

clay ( ) posted Tue, 16 April 2002 at 11:38 PM

Very nice first scene, was alot better than my first Bryce scene ( All those files are now deleted BTW heheh :-)

Do atleast one thing a day that scares the hell outta ya!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.