Sat, Sep 21, 6:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Walking in High Heels

gideon ( ) posted Wed, 17 April 2002 at 10:49 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:29 PM

Does anyone remember where to find the high heel morph targets? I've seen the python scripts but I dont use Propack.

Jim Burton ( ) posted Wed, 17 April 2002 at 2:44 PM

file_4907.jpg

Mine? They are in Free Stuff, but they don't help the Posette or Vicky walk in 'em, only fit into 'em! Maybe we can get her to come in after work and practice?

Petunia ( ) posted Wed, 17 April 2002 at 3:17 PM

I try very hard not to practice with anything above a half inch. LOL Poor thing. You are making her work already!

arabinowitz ( ) posted Wed, 17 April 2002 at 6:11 PM

Here's how to make the walk work in high heels - Whiel the poser figure is in default position, bend the foot 33 degrees (or there about - it depends on the shoe) so that it is standing correctly in the heel. then, while the foot is selected, go to the object menu and select "lock actor." It isn't perfect, but it works pretty well. Also, if you are doing it in Boots, where the foot will not be seen, then here's a fix that works even better. Instead of the foot, bend the Boot's Foot as above. Then lock it in the same way. Make the foot and toes invisable. - now when it walks, the boot and foot will bend, but 33 degrees off, which should look pretty good. Aharon

gideon ( ) posted Thu, 18 April 2002 at 10:36 AM

Thanx muchly. I usually hide all the parts that are covered by clothes anyways. That way they don't stick out. Works wonders.

Jaqui ( ) posted Thu, 18 April 2002 at 3:17 PM

Petunia, check out Elizabethan England (Shakespear) bras, corsets, girdles, and high heels all designed in that era...for MEN to wear. it was illegal for a woman to go onstage, so these props were designed for men to portray women onstage. high heels are designed for the male foot and leg, not for a woman. it was basedf on "riding boots" of the same era. all this is easily verified in the history section of your local library. ~g~

gideon ( ) posted Thu, 18 April 2002 at 4:09 PM

That's scarry. I can't imagine my poor ankles in high heels. :(

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.