Sat, Sep 21, 5:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Rainy Monday

ASalina ( ) posted Mon, 22 April 2002 at 1:16 PM · edited Sun, 18 August 2024 at 7:32 AM

file_5434.jpg

I guess we need the rain.

gunsan ( ) posted Mon, 22 April 2002 at 2:18 PM

What a beautiful photo. I cannot se the green in right color, but the waterdrops....wow

TaltosVT ( ) posted Mon, 22 April 2002 at 4:08 PM

Wow! Gorgeous photo. We do need the rain, except... It's snowing here instead. 90 degrees three days ago, and a quarter-inch of snow today. -shrugs-

Michelle A. ( ) posted Mon, 22 April 2002 at 4:20 PM

Beautiful image......rain here too.....definitely needed it!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

PunkClown ( ) posted Mon, 22 April 2002 at 5:03 PM

Wonderful Image!

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Mon, 22 April 2002 at 5:11 PM

It's dry over here. Not a single clowd in sight. Oh well I'm sure next time it will be outturn for the wet stuff. Bsteph

doruksal ( ) posted Mon, 22 April 2002 at 5:40 PM

Wet, vivid greens and clear water globules..! Beautiful, and refreshing..!! The weather is mostly rainy here for the last 1 month, and I'm the happiest... :)

Misha883 ( ) posted Mon, 22 April 2002 at 7:11 PM

Very nice! Perfect little lenses.

bonbon ( ) posted Mon, 22 April 2002 at 11:17 PM

what a wonderful shot!!! like diamonds :)

bevchiron ( ) posted Mon, 22 April 2002 at 11:32 PM

We have just had rain & suddenly the world is green, this photo really captures the beauty & magic of spring rain.

elusive.chaos

"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star...." (Nietzsche)

starshuffler ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 12:43 AM

This looks very refreshing. Nice to look at on a hot summer day! :-) The waterdrops are awesome!

Antoonio ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 8:02 AM

Uuuu, I can almost taste the rain. Really beautiful pic, lots of things to look at. We would need little rain here too. .n

PhrankPower ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 5:13 PM

Love it! And love rain too. Looking at this, I can almost smell that fresh after-rain smell. Beautiful shot!

JordyArt ( ) posted Wed, 24 April 2002 at 7:32 AM

Great Pic!! Love the detail and the dof you've got here... We don't need rain, we need sunshine, lots of it. And gee, guess what? We Have sunshine. Shame I go to work soon :-( (",)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.