Mon, Sep 9, 5:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Wood Elf

MeInOhio ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2002 at 6:47 PM ยท edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 7:16 PM

What ever happened to the full version of the hair that came with the wood elf? Was it ever released? Did I miss it? Thanks. Kevin

queri ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2002 at 8:14 PM

Nope, if you missed it so did I, and I've been beating the bushes for it ever since Legolas came out. Emily

pendarian ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 10:53 PM

It's still being worked on I believe :)

Mehndi ( ) posted Sun, 28 April 2002 at 4:24 AM

Hi Guys, I had a problem with it that I had to figure out what I was doing wrong. It has taken me a long time of experimenting now with making things like skirts and other small projects to find what caused my error, and now that I have, I can backtrack a bit to before I made my error in the UltraSalon II hair, and get onto getting it finished on out. BTW, the problem came into play when I used MAZ's Objaction 2 Face utility, and then tried to make an IK Linked character/figure, as opposed to just a static prop with morphs like the Wood Elf has. Just so those of you who make figures know, and can save yourself alot of time rather than run into the problems I had :) But... I wanted to reassure you that I AM still working on it... just had to hit the books so to speak on R&D so that I can release the best thing possible with no flaws in it that I can prevent :) Thanks for being patient with me :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.