Sun, Sep 22, 1:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Sorceress

Kathleen ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2000 at 7:11 PM ยท edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 5:33 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_121317.jpg

I was just fiddlin' around after classes today, and came up with this. The cloth is by spherebot2000. The hair I got at the Props Guild, and for the life of me, I can't remember who made it (sorry). I do know it was modelled after the Final Fantasy hair, though. The wand was a free Zygote prop (it's still available!) The skin texture (pretty purple spots an' all) was made by me. I made the background and magic "effects" in Photoshop. So, what do you think? -Kathleen P.S. I finally uploaded my textures to Free Stuff. Have fun with them!

PhilC ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2000 at 7:22 PM

Cuter than a bugs ear ... great image :)

SewerRat ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2000 at 8:46 PM

what phil? bugs have ears? now you tell me oh great! now I've gotta make some ears for my Robo Spider, damn why can't you warn me about these things earlier? SewerRat (leaving, muttering under his breath)

Hob ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2000 at 9:16 PM

Bug ears?!?

Eric Walters ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2000 at 11:49 PM

Nice job Kathleen! Gotta check out the cloth. Did you do the transparency with Photpshop layers? Or was it transmapped? Eric Walters

Kathleen ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2000 at 9:10 AM

Eric- Glad ya like it. The transparency for the magic effects was done in Photoshop. The cloth, however, I made transparent in Poser, and made the background color as close as possible to the already made background in Photoshop. So, it was cut and paste time after I finished rendering. Infact, the only thing I did to Posette after I brought her into Photoshop was smooth out some joints. -Kathleen

Eric Walters ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2000 at 12:21 PM

Kathleen Very nice job of it! Eric Walters

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.