Thu, Oct 3, 12:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Help Deleting Keyframes from Animation...

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Sun, 05 May 2002 at 11:41 PM · edited Tue, 16 July 2024 at 1:21 AM

In Poser 4 (w/Pro Pack), I have created a scene (interior castle) and am staging a chase and a fight through it. I want to set it up in several different files so I can render the scenes from various angles and such, and also don't want to risk creating a huge animation and then mess it all up. I will composit the final outputs in Adobe Premier. ---------------- Here's what I need help doing: I want to delete all keyframe and animation info BEFORE the final frame, so that the last frame is now the ONLY frame in the animation. EXAMPLE: 1) I have a 300-frame animation with two characters in it. 2) I want to DELETE frames 1-299, leaving me with a single frame (number 300). 3) Then will resave the file and start the next part of their fight exactly where they ended the last part. Can this be done, and how?

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

MAXseer ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 12:25 AM

go to the Key frame editor.. (the key icon on the bottom right) drag the white box over all the frames of all the figures that you want to delete and then click the - icon near the top and all the frames will be gone..

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 12:40 AM

Thanks man! That answered my question and it works like a charm.

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.