Thu, Sep 19, 10:02 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: Leather vest for Mike....Any suggestions?

kennect ( ) posted Tue, 07 May 2002 at 7:21 PM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 3:20 AM

Trying to locate a bad ass leather vest for Mike...I am aware of a couple of vest's that exist but am hoping that someone might be able to suggest something I haven't seen...Any help would be appreciated.....

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 07 May 2002 at 8:30 PM

Traveler had one I believe. If you have a Poserworld sub, they just made a pirate vest that would be retexturable Also I'll have one in my new character package in the store (not available yet). Lyrra

jaybutton ( ) posted Tue, 07 May 2002 at 11:39 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=4286

I thought that Billy T might have something like that, so I looked through his store. He does have a biker jacket if that will work for you. (I attached a link). Jay

kennect ( ) posted Wed, 08 May 2002 at 10:01 PM

Thanks for the help...Jay, Billy's jacket wasn't even something I had thought about but I am so glad you pointed it out to me...I picked it up this morning and it is excellent...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.