Thu, Oct 3, 12:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: How do you delete points in a Walk Path?

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Wed, 08 May 2002 at 9:48 PM · edited Mon, 15 July 2024 at 5:27 AM

I somehow got a funky loop in my path and would like to delete a few points to straighten it out. Any suggestions?

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

nyar1ath0tep ( ) posted Wed, 08 May 2002 at 11:17 PM

I haven't tried it, but maybe if you delete keyframes from the body graph, the corresponding walk path points will disappear.

DocMatter ( ) posted Thu, 09 May 2002 at 8:05 AM

You either hold down the "ctrl" key or the "alt" key and click on the point with your mouse. When you hold down the right key, a little "-" sign appears next to the cursor, so you'll know its the right one. Hope this helps. Message671414.jpg

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Thu, 09 May 2002 at 1:26 PM

Thanks. It's the ALT key in Windows. I found that over at the Poser Forum last night.

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.