Thu, Oct 3, 4:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: The primrose path...

tradivoro ( ) posted Thu, 09 May 2002 at 9:19 PM ยท edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 4:24 PM

file_7697.jpg

Anyway, this isn't really about primroses, but about the color of the leaves on the tree... Even though I used Vue for a while, I recently read about the blend color business and now I got a green that I like better on the leaves than the usual green that comes with it.. Haven't posted in a while, been busy learning Rhino, Photoshop and Painter better.. Something's gotta go for a while.. Anyway, I got plenty of work in Vue, gotta get better at Rhino.. :)

gebe ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2002 at 3:34 AM

Hi Paul, nice to see you back. Is the tree not a little too green? I mean in comparison to the other greens of the image? But maybe you just wanted to show a "blend" sample here? Guitta

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2002 at 4:15 AM

This is lovely, I know what you mean, lots of software to learn. Never enough time...but this is great. Sharen

jgmart ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2002 at 6:23 AM

Hi Paul, Very nice image. I'm going through the same process myself. I've been working with Painter quite alot lately. I'm determined to get comfortable with all those brush settings. John :)

tradivoro ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2002 at 7:39 AM

Hi everybody... Yeah guitta, this is just a demonstration picture, not an art picture.. :) Just playing with the green... And getting a contrast... But yeah John, definitely these other programs complement Vue and vice versa... Thanks Sharen, and I know what you mena, not enough time... :)

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2002 at 1:16 PM

Hi there! Nice to see you 'here'! Isn't this blend with color great!! I did the acacia leaves with it and they were soo much better! :) Lyne

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

tradivoro ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2002 at 2:11 PM

Yeah, definitely an improvement, inasmuch as this was a quickie picture, just to get different contrasts.. But the possibilities are great for making some really great leaves.. So, thanks for posting and making me aware, cause it's definitely a very useful thing... :)

haegerst ( ) posted Sat, 11 May 2002 at 3:49 AM

Geez, how do you guys do that color blending on the leaves? Is this some kinda complicated? Looks good!

Vue content creator
www.renderarmy.com

gebe ( ) posted Sat, 11 May 2002 at 4:01 AM

file_7698.jpg

here it is again

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.