Sun, Oct 6, 11:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Tutorial Thread posted...

Ironbear ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2002 at 3:39 PM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 11:35 PM

Attached Link: Poser/Photoshop blended rendering/postwork discussion

For anyone that might be interested, I thought I'd post the link here. It's a thread that grew out of a discussion on various postwork styles at Runtime DNA, and grew into a "how to" thread in Traveler's forum. There's a few odd tricks that might be usefull.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Ironbear ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2002 at 3:41 PM

Ah... almost forgot. If you're ona slow connection, it's pretty screenshot and image example intensive... may take a bit to load on a 56.6 modem.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Kalypso ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2002 at 5:16 PM
Site Admin

Thanks Ironbear, found it earlier and saved it for further study, I like that you provided so many examples though so don't worry about the loading time :)

smerc ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2002 at 5:22 PM

Hey Ironbear are you going to enter the challenge?

Ironbear ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2002 at 5:24 PM

Er... Challenge? looks around in panic

• Monkeysmell

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.