Sun, Oct 6, 7:06 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: FairyWoods updated with Dreamspinner Gold

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2000 at 3:34 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 6:23 AM
Site Admin

Attached Link: http://members.xoom.com/renapd77

Long gone...I know! :o) There's not much you can do with a 13 year old getting in and out of hospital with adenopathy having you on your toes uptight....hard to be a mommy!..... Yet, I found something in my HD to include to this update...I hope you like it and I'm grateful to Foxhollow for the transmap plus his permission to redistribute the file! :o) Best part is that ALL links to Bushi's posable props & wings have been updated too! The master has uploaded once more his wonderful stuff to his new site, so newbies to poser should be having a ball right now! :o) Enjoy and keep on posing! renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Foxhollow ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2000 at 4:29 PM

You take my rag and spin it into gold, Rena! Just simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Foxhollow

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2000 at 9:03 PM

Dreamspinner says: you have changed the Wall Mart version of my costume into a Neiman Marcus version! It's gorgeous. I'm going to go get it now! You must tell me how you achieved the sparkles on it! I'm just beginning in PSP. Maybe I can apply some of your techniques! Just lovely!

-renapd- ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2000 at 2:53 AM
Site Admin

Dreamspinner, I use Photopaint9 and the sparkles are the default flares image list resized to my needs, nothing extra fancy! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2000 at 2:59 AM

Darn, I was hoping they were a Paintshop or Photoshop picture tube! Did download the stuff tonight! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.