Mon, Oct 21, 5:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 4:13 pm)

Subject: Got Real???

Photopium ( ) posted Mon, 13 May 2002 at 4:01 AM ยท edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 11:19 PM

file_8093.jpg

Just a quick reminder why it's fun to A. Always use bump maps B. Always render Big! c. The Right Lights d. Hi-Res Textures So, the lace needs a little work but wow, the rest eh? It's all poser and some photoshop filtering, that's it. -WTB

aleks ( ) posted Mon, 13 May 2002 at 4:21 AM

the hair is too bright compared to the rest of the pic, and the skin is smudgy - use bigger shadow map there. the lace (too symetric, left and right) and the fabric could use more detail. nice posing & expression, though...

Lyrra ( ) posted Mon, 13 May 2002 at 4:29 AM

Wow - the face is perfect - looks just like SMG. But it looks like she's been hitting Spike's peroxide :) You might want to tone that down a bit, but otherwise, looks dandy :) Lyrra

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Mon, 13 May 2002 at 4:51 AM

Looking good, WTB! Maybe too strong of a light on her hair, but I'll tell ya right now, she's one of my favs. I "replaced" Rachel with Buffy soon after I started watching. Message671426.jpg

Photopium ( ) posted Mon, 13 May 2002 at 11:44 AM

For the record, I wanted the hair platinum :) Buffy doesn't always have to be buffy ya know -WTB

gryffnn ( ) posted Mon, 13 May 2002 at 3:05 PM

Great likeness and nice mood!

rasputina ( ) posted Mon, 13 May 2002 at 10:54 PM

gorgeous texture and the morph is dead on, wonderful work. Are you going to have the face up for download some time, be it store or freestuff, or is it tough goings for likeness. Regardless this is gorgeous work-perfect accompniament to your Spike. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.