Sat, Aug 3, 8:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: Main Character Of My New 3D Comic

Chris ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2000 at 9:40 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 10:39 PM

Attached Link: 3D Grafx Online

file_121652.JPG

Hi Team, her name is Jane McIntire and she is the main character of my new upcoming 3D Comic called - Dinosaur Hunter - I will give you the link for the comic site soon. Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

JeffH ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2000 at 9:58 AM

Can't wait to check it out. -Jeff H.

jje ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2000 at 10:10 AM

Beautiful Image Looking forward to seeing the story jje

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2000 at 10:10 AM

Very nice Chris - I'll definately check it out Paul

ookami ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2000 at 10:40 AM

Can I get her phone number.... I have a dinosaur she can hunt... oops... did I say that aloud? Seriously, great work. Hair is wonderful, as is the skin texture. Nice props too! Zygote costume shop and Archery pak, right?

SnowSultan ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2000 at 2:51 PM

I like it a lot, lighting is very good and she's not burdened with equipment...looks clean and realistic. Looking forward to the comic too - someone's got to do the beast-hunting until I can bring Eri back in a new pic. ;) SnowS Hoping his pictures are worth 1001 words.

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

SewerRat ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2000 at 6:19 PM

her quiver needs a texture, maybe leather or wood? other than that it's a great figure, simple yet good looking, so it'll work well in a comic =) looking forward to seeing what you come up with SewerRat

Serpent ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2000 at 6:22 PM

Looks great Chris. I'm looking forward to viewing the comic. Serpent

Gawain ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2000 at 8:07 PM

Good work! I'm looking forward to seeing your comic, too.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.