Mon, Sep 9, 4:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Textures for anime hair?

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2002 at 6:54 PM ยท edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 4:56 AM

Hey folks, Does anyone have or know where I can find some hair textures for the Anime Hair from Daz? I love the look and structure, but a good texture and trans map would really be nice. I could have sworn I saw one somewhere... BTW, I tried to do my own, somehow hair texturing isn't one of my talents ;) Thanks! Jim

queri ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2002 at 11:34 PM

No takers?? Would it hurt to write Kozaburo direct? He does the best textures anywhere. Digital Babes. I like the hair too. And it's part of the new Poserstyle Ronin package. Well, the look anyway. Emily

Lyrra ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2002 at 11:53 PM

PD, I'm planning on making some soon (for a character I'm working on) So keep your eyes out in freestuff. And queri, I installed Convolver (yay!) so I'll tint this set myself :) Lyrra

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 17 May 2002 at 1:47 AM

Thanks Lyrra, I'll watch for it!

queri ( ) posted Fri, 17 May 2002 at 1:52 PM

Oh great, I was gonna suggest you, Lyrra, but I wasn't sure you'd thank me with everthing else you have to do.:) Emily

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.