Thu, Oct 3, 12:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Victoria 1.0 Reduced Resolution Figure

StolenHeart20 ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2002 at 5:28 PM · edited Fri, 13 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

How can I get her I dont see a way to download her like all other Free Stuff they always have. Please Help. Next to Posette is will be best for animating just as posette is.

wheatpenny ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2002 at 8:20 PM
Site Admin

She's in the store, in the Victoria section. You have to "buy" her for $0.00. then your invoice. like with all daz purchases, will include a download link.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

droyd ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 12:21 AM

If all else fails, contact "sales at Daz's email". They are giving her away because they want to expose their products to more people,I'm sure they will help. You may have to wait till Monday for a response tho, I'm not sure. My advice is to go thru the checkout procedure and start an account. Check the previous threads, I believe someone gave a method for getting her with out a credit card. Also, there are a few Daz employee's that frequent the forums, look in the threads and Instant message them if you're having problems.

johnnysax ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 3:14 AM

Hello everybody! I read the problems other peoplehad downloading Vic1 RR, I tried to download her since 3 days now, adn I also sent an email to daz, but i got no reply yet. I'm grateful to anyone who could help! Thanks Gianni

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 9:05 AM

When I signed in and went to my order history I had two orders from yesterday, the first of which was without links (as were the original "Invoice" page and the emails) and the second of which had working links - obviously if we won't give 'em money we've gotta work.

lhiannan ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 10:13 AM

I just put her in my cart, went to checkout and went through the same screens, but I wasn't asked for credit card info. Downloaded her with no problems, and received 3 separate emails with the temporary link to her download.

johnnysax ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 12:26 AM

I wish to thank you all for your words; I sent an email to sales at DAZ two days ago and I'm still waiting their reply. Should I know something new, I'll let you know. Thanks again, see you soon Gianni

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.