Sun, Sep 22, 7:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Anyone interested in some textures?

jschoen ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2000 at 5:49 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 7:32 AM

file_121731.jpg

Well I seem to have some time on my hands. Yea! So I finished my male texture map. (translash map included) I also had to do something with that gawd awful plastic Poser Male 1 hair. It had the right shape, but no good texture. Well here it is! (Trans mapped too) Then I was waiting for Someone to make a conformimg clothing prop of the old Tunic that has been out there for some time now. Well I couldn't wait, so I got Zygote's Tunic pack (only around $10.00 with Zygotes' special). Where it isn't as nice as the other Tunic, it would do with some creative texturing. One major flaw though. Where the morphing from laces to non-lace-crew neck was an interesting idea. The laces just sit on the tunic and look strange. I may have to remedy this and remove the morph, put some holes in for the laces and make some laces that tie correctly. Zygote if your listing.. *hint* Anyway, I ramble. Tell me what , if any of these anyone's interested in? James

duesentrieb ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2000 at 5:51 AM

I go for the body and hair textures! Definitely!

Malenchite ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2000 at 6:46 AM

The hair and body textures are both wonderful!

LoboUK ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2000 at 7:12 AM

The body texture is excellent, but the hair is outstanding. Paul

picnic ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2000 at 8:00 AM

Oh, body and hair for sure. I don't have the tunic, so know I can't use it. Great job. Diane B

arabinowitz ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2000 at 8:15 AM

All of the textures look great. Especially the body and hair. Any chance we'll be seeing this in the free stuff section? also, anyone know if there's a good hair texture tutorial anywhere? Thanks.

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2000 at 8:35 AM

Another masterpiece :)

Ikyoto ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2000 at 8:56 AM

You need to ask if anyone's interested?

Marybeth ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2000 at 9:47 AM

So when are ya gonna post them? lol! Very nice work.

Ikyoto ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2000 at 2:33 PM

One suggestion. In tunics there would be a side seam going up to the armpit. How to do this in poser and have it straight? And a seam around the shoulder where the sleeve is attached - or a continuation of the seam along the underside of the arm. They would cut the fabric out like a t-shaped poncho. Cut a hole for the head and sew up the sides...

stonecold ( ) posted Thu, 10 February 2000 at 1:49 AM

POST IT! PLEASE!!! Your textures are awesome!!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.