Thu, Sep 19, 3:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: P4 Woman's Legs...

galactron22 ( ) posted Fri, 24 May 2002 at 11:46 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 2:37 AM

Hello... I need to Know How to smooth The p4fem legs and get those ugly lines out. Your Help is appreciated, Thanks.

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

queri ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2002 at 12:51 AM

Which ugly lines? Joint bends and cracks often have to be taken into a paint program and smoothed with blur or smudge or something like that. Them's the limits of the mesh. Without seeing which lines you're referring to-- that's the usual Poser prob. Emily

Kalypso ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2002 at 2:36 AM
Site Admin

Attached Link: http://home.online.no/~kjellil/Index.htm

If you're talking about the muscles above her knees then go to Staale's site and get his Posette Bodymorpher. Tons of morphs to give you any shape you like plus smoothing morphs for legs, collarbone, etc. While you're there, pick up the awesome textures (not just the one with Bodymorpher but others as well). I have yet to see any better stuff for Posette!

m_steadman ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2002 at 1:44 PM

thanks for the link - this is pure gold!

odeathoflife ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2002 at 1:55 PM

what about her ass bulge when she even has the least amount of bend in effect...I hate that

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

Kalypso ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2002 at 10:48 PM
Site Admin

Attached Link: http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/%7Emasasi/

Well, what you need is the P4 figures by Yamato, joints are set up to avoid any bulging and craking. Sometimes elbows and knees are even smoother than Vickie's. I've made a combination of Yamato's and Staale's for a super posette! Check out Masa's site for Yamato's characters.

odeathoflife ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2002 at 10:53 PM

thanks I never knew about the yamoto characters

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

Kalypso ( ) posted Sun, 26 May 2002 at 10:51 AM
Site Admin

Probably the best P4 in my opinion BUT when you use clothing it will not fit very well around the thigh and shoulder area because of the new Joint Set-up. However, there is a tutorial over at Bat Labs to make minor adjustments and get clothing to fit. Problem is that it's in Japanese, I've translated it using one of the web translators and with the pictures I hope to be able to understand :) - haven't tried it yet though.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.