Wed, Oct 9, 10:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 2:46 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Asher? you mean the same Asher/Monkeylek from Songramp?...

taliahad ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2002 at 3:07 AM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 2:13 AM

Man, I just noticed your name on a post here, and though I knew Songramp and Renderosity were 'cousin companies', I didn't think that you guys would be behind the same comPUters! I have my CD over there (Adam's Myth), and it's just great customer/artist service over there from you guys. I'm doing my first 3D upload at this place, and though I felt really comfy hangin' round here, I'm feelin' better about it all the time now. Bet if I run over to the team list I'll see the Choates on there. OK, cool. Just noticed that and thought I'd say howdy, but I know this is customer support so I'll get out of the way and let someone else get in here.:-) Adam

ClintH ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2002 at 8:55 AM

Hi Adam...Yep - Same folks. :) Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

MonkeyLek ( ) posted Tue, 28 May 2002 at 10:15 AM

Howdy Adam, Yup, that's me. Er, this is me. I'm mainly behind the scenes at Renderosity, lurking in the shadows, snapping to attention when duty calls. I've also thought about getting to the point of posting my artwork here, but nothing I do is really 'digital' per se--I draw it out freehand, and I'm just now getting into doing postwork in Photoshop (mainly for my band's album cover right now). I look forward to seeing your artwork here! Message671414.jpg --Asher "MonkeyLek"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.