Wed, Oct 9, 10:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 2:46 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Before I head out for MemorialDay frivolities...

taliahad ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2002 at 3:35 PM · edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 10:15 AM

Greetings Clint and all, Ron Molina emailed me back early Friday a.m. that my product failed a texture-call during testing, so I fixed it and re-uploaded by approxamately noon Friday, the same way you suggested as a workaround the first time. No need to reply really, just wanted to make sure it was a succesful upload. All signs showed it was on my end, and I replied to him and Cc'd you and JeffH. Have a safe one!

ClintH ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2002 at 4:03 PM

Great - Thanks. You have a good one as well. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

ronmolina ( ) posted Sun, 26 May 2002 at 9:26 AM

Its in the store. Thanks for your cooperation! Ron

taliahad ( ) posted Sun, 26 May 2002 at 1:53 PM

Excellent! Thanks for your thoroughness, Ron, I do appreciate it. Having an artist as good prolific as you test MY stuff is an honor.:-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.