Sat, Sep 21, 4:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Young Michael face

bizarro ( ) posted Sun, 26 May 2002 at 4:50 AM ยท edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Hi, I'm looking for a young/cute michael2 face morph (no textures needed). I have looked in the marketplace (and even bought a few face packs) and the freestuff area but I could not really find anything suitable. Does anyone have any pointers or has something to share in that regard. Thanx in advance, Guido

TygerCub ( ) posted Sun, 26 May 2002 at 6:53 AM

Hmm... I was going to suggest the Mikie figure in the marketplace, but you probably already have him. Could you be more specific about your particular needs, or have a picture of the person you are trying to recreate? Someone may be able to reproduce it using the built-in dials on Mike.

bizarro ( ) posted Sun, 26 May 2002 at 7:12 AM

I have looked at Mikey but it's not really the kids look I'm after (besides he is a pretty ugly kid ;-)) but rather a 18/19 year old Leonardo di Caprio kind of look.

TygerCub ( ) posted Sun, 26 May 2002 at 9:12 AM

You should be able to produce that using Mike2 and a variety of body/face morphs and some scaling. Good luck.

SWAM ( ) posted Sun, 26 May 2002 at 4:38 PM

try here, may this is what you are looking for: http://www19.u-page.so-net.ne.jp/bd6/mf37/

SWAM ( ) posted Sun, 26 May 2002 at 4:40 PM

or look for MASAYUKI, but I dont have the adress, only tha mail: samfuta@nn.iij4u.or.jp May someone else have the link, he has a great Michael

Puntomaus ( ) posted Sun, 26 May 2002 at 4:59 PM

Attached Link: http://home.att.ne.jp/yellow/RUBI/topenter.htm

You'll find Masayuki's Kenji for Michael on Rubios website.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

bizarro ( ) posted Mon, 27 May 2002 at 2:31 AM

Thanks, I will check that out

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.