Mon, Sep 23, 12:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 12:07 pm)

Subject: Antares class - Bridge. Back in the free section

billy-home ( ) posted Sun, 26 May 2002 at 5:58 AM ยท edited Sun, 25 August 2024 at 9:20 AM

The Antares is back up for dowload from the free section.

A big thanks to Audre & jschimim, Audre guessing (correctly) I'd need somewhere to put the prop files gave jschimim my details and he built a download page for me at geekantics to host the files so I could repost them

Enjoy

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 26 May 2002 at 7:54 AM

That is kind-hearted of everyone involved. Thank you. Carolly

mikes ( ) posted Sun, 26 May 2002 at 10:54 AM

I just tried them and the links to the files are broken...

jchimim ( ) posted Sun, 26 May 2002 at 11:51 AM

They seem fine, can you try again?

billy-home ( ) posted Sun, 26 May 2002 at 11:54 AM

yeah worked at my end too, though i'll check again

jonfe ( ) posted Mon, 27 May 2002 at 11:07 AM

I guess you are using Netscape. The filenames contain spaces and NS doesn't like it. You can d/l them fine with I.E. or you can replace all the space characters with "%20" (without the quotes :) at the address bar and d/l them with NS. Jon

jchimim ( ) posted Mon, 27 May 2002 at 6:50 PM

Great catch Jon! The server logs even indicate some failures because of people trying to download "www.geekantics.net/render/billy-home/First" (incomplete file name.) I copied the files into the same directory with new names to eliminate the spaces, then adjusted the html to reflect it. Should be fine now on the browsers that don't like spaces. THANX! (from the Geek at Geek Antics) :)

jonfe ( ) posted Tue, 28 May 2002 at 2:41 AM

You are welcome jchimim :) Both for your nice words and your generosity to host the files :) Jon

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.