Sun, Oct 6, 7:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Babies...babies.. babies!

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2000 at 2:27 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 11:54 AM
Site Admin

Bushi came up with this new conforming baby top (and he was kind enough to let me know immediately) so the least I could do was create a few outfits to dress that neglected Poser4 baby! :o) The diaper used is the default one and I hope you find something that you like... I promise to upload them all as early as possible tomorrow at FairyWoods, along with Larisa-who's already beeb previewed at this forum. I apologize for the delays but my son's recent illness has consumed an enormous amount of my time... renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

ar2g ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2000 at 2:33 PM

Rena, Sorry to hear that your son's ill. Nothing's worse than seeing our children suffer. AR

Sprout ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2000 at 2:36 PM

Excelent work Rena.. Best wishes to your son Sprout

martialf ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2000 at 5:57 PM

Nice work,charmant Thanks to share your Rena.. griffe

LilWolff ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2000 at 7:23 PM

That outfit and the textures are adorable. Thank you Renapd and Bushie. smiles Renapd will say healing prayers for son, hope he feels better real soon!

VAIRESH ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2000 at 10:56 PM

Sorry to hear about your son... Best wishes for his speedy recovery. -Mike

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.