Mon, Oct 21, 10:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Posette consults Emelda Marcos regarding taste in footware

PhilC ( ) posted Sat, 12 February 2000 at 3:16 PM ยท edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 8:24 AM

Attached Link: Now Available

file_121868.jpg

"One click fit" these are smart props and in Poser 4 provided that the figure is selected they fit immediatly. Much the same as hair props. Colour of straps, buckles etc can be set in the Materials window. Texture templates included.

nicknoel ( ) posted Sat, 12 February 2000 at 4:19 PM

Ohhh, that last one looks painful. Poor Posette!

Stormrage ( ) posted Sat, 12 February 2000 at 4:29 PM

Sigh Those look fantastic Phil And just what I was looking for to create an outfit.. Great work Storm Who is really beginning to wish she could get some of those cool things.

Kathleen ( ) posted Sat, 12 February 2000 at 5:23 PM

They look great, Phil. But, let me tell you, I don't think I'd wanna be the poor Posette wearing those last shoes. Ouch! ;) -Kat

Ikyoto ( ) posted Sat, 12 February 2000 at 7:18 PM

Stupid question. Is ther a morph to make them less tall? I mean to reduce the height of the heel and sole? If so these would be the ultimate in heeled footware for the poser fasionables.

Jim Burton ( ) posted Sat, 12 February 2000 at 9:31 PM

Ha Ha! Nice job Phil!

rtamesis ( ) posted Sat, 12 February 2000 at 10:10 PM

That's Imelda, not Emelda.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.