Wed, Sep 18, 5:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: I'm looking for a volunteer host for a free model

sittingblue ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2002 at 1:51 AM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 2:33 AM

file_10546.jpg

Hi,

I am looking for an exclusive volunteer to host this stone ring model (.vob), on a limited or long term basis. I made it using Vue 4.06 and some imported 3DS objects. It's composed of 171 objects, 3 textures, 80,768 polygons, and is 3.2 megabytes in size in zip format.

The stone ring was intended for a garden setting and to be filled with plantings or water.

Charles

Charles

gebe ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2002 at 2:55 AM

Charles, if you don't find anybody to host it for you, I can do it, but only next monday. I will be away for few days and cannot do the work from where I will be:-) Guitta

Myske ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2002 at 4:11 AM

You can host it here on renderosity on your artist page. So did I with the last three objects I putted in the free stuff. Looks great BTW. regards Myske

YL ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2002 at 5:46 AM

Great work ! Yves

Calseeor ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2002 at 6:41 AM

I can host it if you want...for as long as my ISP allows. I have had 1 object up there for sometime now, with no problems. If so, let me know. Very nice model!

LrdSatyr8 ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2002 at 10:46 AM

If you would really like to have a server host your object, you can host it on my server. I've been serving up alot of stuff off my server and you can have the space for as long as you want it for free. Just email me at LrdSatyr8@hotmail.com and we'll get things all setup for you.

bluevenus ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2002 at 2:05 PM

Wow, that's a really beautiful model :)

Bop ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2002 at 6:46 PM

Are you sure, Myske ? Can you really host your freestuff on renderosity's ? I was thinking that renderosity's freestuff section was only a "gate" to a hosted stuff... If this is true, can someone give me more infos on that ?...

LrdSatyr8 ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2002 at 9:44 PM

As far as I've seen, you have to have your free stuff posted outside of Renderosity because they were getting too much traffic.... at least that's what I've had to do with my stuff.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.