Sun, Sep 22, 2:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: How to make Poser figures from drawings?

tedbragg ( ) posted Fri, 31 May 2002 at 1:30 PM · edited Thu, 18 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

I've got a number of 2d cartoon character model sheets I'd like to convert into 3d poser figures. I know nothing about modelers or anything other than Bryce 2.0 and Poser 4. I have AMAPI 4.5, but ... Is there anybody here who can do that for me?

Poppi ( ) posted Fri, 31 May 2002 at 6:00 PM

Check out some of the modelling forums. i used to use amapi, before i got rhino, so, i know you can import a background picture....hopefully both a front and side view...then, you just draw on it...copy the lines...switch viewpoints, and pull your points. i use rhino, now, and the method is similar. you might want to ask the likes of thip, at the amapi forum...or, ask the forum at large. sorry could not help more. Pop...Pop...Poppi!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.