Sat, Sep 21, 12:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:04 pm)

Subject: Vicki textures

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Mon, 03 June 2002 at 9:27 PM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Okay I think I have figured out how to use a digital camera to create realistic skin, eye, and lip textures. What I would like to do is find one just one really high quality skin texture for vicki so I will have something to compare my work to. Now since I just spent a grand on this fany new camera I havent the cash (for a long time now) to buy a decent texture. So do any of you great people know of such a texture or are willing to share one with me. Any help I can get will be greatly appreciated. Oh and I will sing the praises of your name to what ever ears will listen to me LOL

tasmanet ( ) posted Mon, 03 June 2002 at 10:11 PM

There is a face tutorial by CAKEONE somewhere out there I think there must be plenty of free textures in Freestuuff that you could compare with Th ultimate texture's in my humble opinion must be Steffyzz's Yuma, Asia, Noa etc

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.