Wed, Sep 18, 10:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Bluesman

Neal ( ) posted Mon, 14 February 2000 at 10:18 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 1:14 PM

file_121980.jpg

I'm almost done with it. It still needs a little more tweaking before I post it on the gallery. A few of the textures are from FastTraxx's Fastanation CD :) Neal

douglas ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 3:01 AM

pretty cool I like that brick wall, It looks almost real How about some crazy texture for the alien too. This far is a bit too gray dont you think. The ilumination is very good, Is nice how you play with the colors. Doug.

Neal ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 3:18 AM

Actually the texture is pretty good but unfortunately it doesn't show up to well. It would if I changed the lighting conditions. I might have to do a darker texture for him. Neal

Chris ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2000 at 3:27 AM

That look great, Neal! Is that AofD's guitar? Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

LilWolff ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2000 at 12:16 PM

Oh I like it Neal. I can hear him playing now, real down low funky blues! The best kind! smiles Hmmm I know a Bluesman. Hey Blues if you read this thing, is that what you look like? No wonder you make such funky fun stuff. grinning

picnic ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2000 at 12:26 PM

Neal, where is FastTraxx's CD available from? I've just checked out his site and didn't find anything about it there. So nice to see all of his site--I just reformatted and installed Win98/IE5 and now can see everything S (I was using Netscape and he was aware that we NS users had some problems)--nice with lots of really usable things. Diane B

Neal ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2000 at 1:31 PM

Thanks all.:) No Chris its not AofD's guitar, its the one that Zygote gave away. Diane his CD is not for sale yet, he is still considering if he should sell it or not. He has only been giving it away for promotional purposes. If you might be interested drop him a line and put some pressure on him to sell it. ;) Neal

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.