Sat, Sep 21, 11:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Lil London Girl, for Jordy

eartho ( ) posted Fri, 07 June 2002 at 10:19 PM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 5:02 AM

file_11633.jpg

Jordy, remember that old thread... chipped tooth, cheap gold jewelry... thought you might like a shining example... Snapped this one near Trafalgar during my one on only visit to London.

PhrankPower ( ) posted Fri, 07 June 2002 at 10:59 PM

Now THAT'S a party girl!

doruksal ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2002 at 1:42 AM

Your manipulations on colors and tones create very fine candid portraits out of rather simple (seemingly) snap-shots..! The name of this pic might have been "Sneakers" as well... :) Nice..!

eartho ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2002 at 2:43 AM

Busted!

LOL, finally i get called on my secret! 8) Makes me so happy that its Doruksal who discovered... Cant remember when it was, but it certainly took me a while to realize that i could make kinda simple pictures look pretty nifty through a bit of 'processing'. I still think there's something to say for my capturing abilities tho...

doruksal ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2002 at 4:58 AM

Oh thanks, but I do not feel to have discovered anything, and just have emphasized an obvious fact that we're already familiar with... ;-) And, you possibly remember that I am already very positive about your capturing abilities... ...But, this "color manipulation" trick is so dominant and effective, is it not so..? :-)

JordyArt ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2002 at 5:09 AM

aw, guys, you not being nice - seriously, I think she looks kinda cute! (",)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.