Mon, Oct 21, 9:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: For any Mike clothing modelers out there : Free Mike Jacket Base OBJ

thip ( ) posted Sun, 09 June 2002 at 3:22 AM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 4:58 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserstyle.com/freestuff.php3

The Poser community really needs all the Mike stuff it can get - meaning it needs far more people doing a bit of Mike clothing. To help the process along a bit, PoserStyle has a freebie Mike Base Jacket OBJ anyone can d/l and use as a quick-start for more Mike clothing. To quote : "The MikeJacketBase is a -free base mesh (OBJ format) which is offered at no charge, no strings attached, and free for all uses (except resale, of course, wouldn't be fair, would it?). Whatever you create by modifying or adding to it becomes YOUR copyright." In other words, you are totally free to give away, or sell, any product you make with the MikeJacketBase, at any or all Poser sites you like. We at PoserStyle are simply as greedy as anyone else for more Mike Stuff :o)

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 09 June 2002 at 4:48 AM

Oh how I wish I was a modeller, I could think of loads of ways to use that, but don't know where to start. Really useful.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

thip ( ) posted Sun, 09 June 2002 at 5:03 AM

Rest easy, cholole, there's plenty of tutes on the net. It's just that all of them begin with the same basic steps to conform a base mesh to your "target figure" - the base mesh eliminates this need to "reinvent the wheel" every time you start the fun work of adding detail and style ;o)

bloodsong ( ) posted Sun, 09 June 2002 at 4:18 PM

heyas; thanks, thip! :)

bikermouse ( ) posted Sun, 09 June 2002 at 11:00 PM

Thanks - now all I need is Mike. I'll see what I can do with it sometime or other. Message671422.jpg

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.