Tue, Oct 22, 7:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 6:50 am)

Subject: Quick P4 Question

Jimdoria ( ) posted Wed, 12 June 2002 at 10:59 AM · edited Tue, 06 August 2024 at 6:22 PM

I know I've seen this one covered somewhere before, but I can't find it. Hoping someone here cn answer it. The animals in P4 are different from those in P3. I'd like to use the P3 dog in a project, as I like his look better. Is there any way to get the P3 animals, short of re-installing P3? I'd rather not re-intall the whole app just to get the model; I'm not even sure I can find my P3 install anymore. Thanks for any help.

• Jimdoria  ~@>@

bloodsong ( ) posted Wed, 12 June 2002 at 5:21 PM

heyas; er, no, the p3 and p4 animals are exactly the same. p4 has MORE animals (ie: lion, wolf, frog, rattlesnake), but the dog, cat, dolphin, horse, raptor, etc are the same.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.