Mon, Oct 21, 9:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Black Knight

ironbrew ( ) posted Wed, 12 June 2002 at 2:09 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 8:43 AM

file_12312.jpg

hi all,modeled and rendered in Bryce..mainly to try out some new textures iv been messing around with,let me know if you think any of the textures need more work :)

Aldaron ( ) posted Wed, 12 June 2002 at 2:56 PM

I think the textures are just fine, don't change anything. Wonderful render, very realistic.

sanvito ( ) posted Wed, 12 June 2002 at 8:54 PM

"None shall pass."

terra-man ( ) posted Thu, 13 June 2002 at 6:11 AM

All modelled in Bryce? What... How... AAArgg :) Impossible. Ok, how did you do that? Just booleans and metaballs?

big_hoovie ( ) posted Thu, 13 June 2002 at 8:17 AM

I'm guessing there are at least 4 or 5 terrains in there...

big_hoovie ( ) posted Thu, 13 June 2002 at 8:17 AM

err....lattices i mean

ironbrew ( ) posted Thu, 13 June 2002 at 2:17 PM

file_12313.jpg

dont underestimate what can be modelled with bryce Terra :) you would be amazed at what can be achieved with primative shapes ,boleans and terrain maps (using clipping tool), they are a powerful combination.The picture object is often very under used by Bryce users (the broach on the knights shoulder is one)and if used cleverly can create great details at virtually no render cost. Here is a General Electrics MiniGun I modeled entirely in Bryce too ,couldnt afford the $120,000 for a real one :) p.s Hoovie there are no lattices in the model sorry lol, couple of terrain maps though an a ton of booleans

big_hoovie ( ) posted Thu, 13 June 2002 at 3:17 PM

I thought it was a good guess...=c)

Rayraz ( ) posted Fri, 14 June 2002 at 9:35 AM

Just $120,000? Where can I get one? lol

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.