Sat, Sep 21, 3:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:48 pm)

Subject: UVMapper - PHI to Poser 3, then lockup

mickymouse ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 10:07 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:49 PM

I am creating a basic model in Rhino 3D. Then use UV Mapper and PHI Builder to get it ready for Poser 3. Then everytime I try and get it into Poser 3, it locks up... is this just a problem with Poser 3? Do you think moving to Poser 4 would fix this? Thanks

bushi ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 10:40 PM

It may be worthwhile to hand check the figure part names in the .phi against those in the .obj to make certain they are EXACTLY the same. I'd also check the file names in the .phi header to be sure it's pointing at the right folder and file.

mickymouse ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 8:31 AM

Interesting... never thought about that before. I will give it a shot. I have many ideas and cool models I would love to get out for Poser people, but I endup in the same place each time with a locked up Poser 3. Thanks

bloodsong ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 2:08 PM

heyas; how big is this sucker? polys/megs/whatever. can you import the obj into poser okay, just by importing, rather than converting the phi?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.