Thu, Sep 19, 3:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: I want to post some free Items (finally).

galactron22 ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 3:51 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 3:13 PM

I want to add some of the stuff I made for poser. does any one know a good online storage place I can use?

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

jchimim ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 3:53 PM
galactron22 ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 4:01 PM

Thanks but too complicated, any more.

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

jchimim ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 5:07 PM

I do need to streamline it a bit, just have to find the time. It's there if you should change your mind. I'd prefer to set you up with an ftp account, but if the files are under a meg, feel free to e-mail them to the "render@geekantics.net" address. That'll be one less step. Cheers!

darkphoenix ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 5:49 PM

Do we get to make our own pages, or will all pages follow the default layout you have on display?

jchimim ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 6:00 PM

It's not really that organized, I usually put them in that layout, which is pretty much "canned," but if you'd like to change it a bit we can. There's also some people who don't even use the page, just link directly to the files.

Netherworks ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 7:37 PM

Oh, cool. I would love for you to host my files as well, if possible. I have only been posting at 3D commune, because you can upload the thumbnails -- so the bandwidth won't kill me.

jchimim ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 8:06 PM

The thumbnails are surprising. There's about 27 Meg of free stuff on our server. In the last two weeks, they've accounted for about 7.4 Gig of transfer and the thumbs alone are about 25% of that. Sure! Shoot an e-mail to let me know what you'd like for a username for starters, and I'll pass you back the ftp info.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.