Mon, Sep 16, 10:54 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 7:48 pm)

Subject: Question about the DAZ survey

melanie ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 8:25 AM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

I just tried to fill out the survey at DAZ. I completed the first page and clicked on the Continue button, and it took me to a Page Cannot Be Found message. The instructions say you can only fill out the survey once. Does this mean I can't try again to do it, because I already started it once? I was kicked out at the first page. Has anyone else had this problem with the survey? Melanie ** pouting **

melanie ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 8:35 AM

OK, never mind, I just tried it again and got in OK. Don't mind my ditziness. LOL Melanie

Turtle ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 11:22 AM

Before you do the survey, refreash your page. I must of tried 10 times before I did this. I also don't have my $5. coupon?

Love is Grandchildren.

melanie ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 11:36 AM

It says within 48 or 72 hours or something before you receive the voucher. When did you do the survey? Melanie

ElectricAardvark ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 12:44 PM

I did mine a few days ago and haven't seen any voucher as of yet. ~EA

miryam ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 1:41 PM

I did mine 2 days ago and I received my voucher!

idolitry ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 2:26 PM

I got my voucher the next day, I filled in the survey on Thursday (I think!), but definately before the gorilla appeared in freestuff. Maybe the servers are just overloaded from the demand for him?

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 7:09 PM

Filled mine out Thursday, got the voucher this morning, purchased Millennium Kong and his add-ons for less than $5 (after voucher) this afternoon. My invoice page even had the download links this time. Not bad. Not bad at all.

EricofSD ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 11:12 PM

The cannot find page is coming up a lot these days. I suspect in time we will see more of this. Don't know the problem, but suspect its either related to packet collision or ISP problems. Don't think its related to IP registration as the home page of web sites works just fine for me.

EricofSD ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 11:21 PM

By the way, I just finished the survey and had the same problem, had to restart it to get it to go.

ronknights ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 11:27 PM

I got my voucher, and was unable to use it toward the Millennium Teeth (A DAZ item). I was able to use it toward Stephanie's standard textures. So DAZ has some glitches in their system.

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2002 at 8:40 AM

Still waiting for my voucher. But it said something about 48 hours or something. I've been having that problem a lot laterly, waiting for things. Aaahhhh! Melanie

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2002 at 9:45 AM

Mine came between Sat and Sun afternoons, UK time, so maybe someone is working this weekend (or trying to avoid World Cup end/Wimbledon start)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.