Sun, Oct 6, 7:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Wrapping up excitement ! :o)

-renapd- ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2000 at 2:38 PM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 7:51 PM
Site Admin

Wrapping up time for poserworld CD2 items is pretty close - 4 to 5 more to texture and we'll be all done...and since each collection closes up with a Wedding Dress this one couldn't do without one, right? I know they usually show up last..but since me and steve shanks are well known to be a bit flipped off, well... you will excuse us if we start the other way round!:o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Delrino ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2000 at 2:50 PM

just WOW!

CEBrown ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2000 at 3:09 PM

Excellent work!

mrbill ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2000 at 5:59 PM

Wow indeed! I DO! I DO!

Eric Walters ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2000 at 6:53 PM

Very Nice!!!! Eric Walters

Foxhollow ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2000 at 7:34 PM

another WoW!!! ..and too bad Allie is right, but not for a "showing".. :)

melanie ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2000 at 10:57 PM

Is the hair part of the CD or is that one of you feats of magic? Melanie

ecockrell ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2000 at 11:39 PM

This is very impressive. But, what I think I'm most impressed with is her face! She is gorgeous!

jnmoore ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2000 at 11:56 PM

She's lovely and the hair style suits her well. The gown is a beauty, too! -Jim

-renapd- ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2000 at 1:17 AM
Site Admin

Hmmm...maybe something can be done about a petticoat! :o) The hair is nothing more than Cosmo CD 2D hair that I added later on (you should have seen her bald, LOL!)...I just realized that they are not only for front view if you are willing to fiddle with them a bit in perspective, cut and add a few bits!:o) I gave steve shanks the scare of hils life when I accidentaly saved over the texture...thank god I had the original Photopaint9 file with all layers saved! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

jnmoore ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2000 at 2:27 AM

Melanie: There's a hairpiece almost identical to this in the "Poser Ready Props" section of free stuff. It's called "Prom Night Hair" and was posted by SWieg on 12/27/99 (so it's back a few pages). It says it's PC only, but if you have a MAC, MacConverter by MartinC will fix the .obj file. -Jim

-renapd- ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2000 at 6:17 AM
Site Admin

Yeah...and it would be real nice Jim if that link worked! I tried it half a dozen times and all I get is a webpage. Tried all known tricks to make it work (open in different window, close getright...) yet I get an error and file ot found! :o( renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

jnmoore ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2000 at 9:10 AM

Oops! I didn't say I tried it, only that it was there ;o) "Sorry about that.... -Jim

-renapd- ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2000 at 3:06 PM
Site Admin

Don't worry Jim!:o) Another Good Samaritan with MAC made sure I get it! I owe this helpfull fella from my early days in 3D! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.