Tue, Oct 22, 7:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: KPT3 plug-in to paint shop pro!

Nicodemuz ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2000 at 7:18 PM · edited Mon, 14 October 2024 at 8:16 PM

Did you guys know that if you copy the kptehub.dll to windows and direct your plug-in prefrences in PSP6 you can use KPT3 in paint shop pro...just found out from the PSP forum...so cool..I tried to do this one other time and got an error...now it works...although I can't think of too many things I'll be able to use it towards. any suggestions?

picnic ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2000 at 10:30 PM

WEll, you would use it like any other filter. I have quite a few filters in PSP that I use at various times. You've obviously found the thread where Legume and I conversed about this. Its particularly good for backgrounds probably, but another good use is to use it to create texture maps. Diane B

bonestructure ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2000 at 5:58 AM

Sure, I have my copy of PSP set to use all the filters in my photoshop plugins directory, including several KPT filters including goo and gel. You can use any photoshop or 8BF compliant filter in PSP. It's pretty neat. The two programs do different things well, so I use both for editing and creating and doing web graphics.

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

Nicodemuz ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 12:49 AM

I'm waiting for photoshop to get here...got the LE version from a rebate when I bought a new Hard drive...does the LE version support plug-ins? I hope

bonestructure ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 2:24 AM

I've never used LE, but look in your directory and see if there's a folder called plugins. If there is, and if you have a menu entry called filters, it probably supports plug ins

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.