Mon, Sep 9, 4:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: You have missed me, since I am the Center of your Universe

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2002 at 6:13 PM · edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 4:08 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=205808&Start=1&Sectionid=1&WhatsNew=Yes

That's right, I haven't posted anything in over five minutes. I know you've all had a rough time without me and are awaiting my instructions to help you achieve your salvation through T&A Poser Renders. Well, thank God, I am here with a brand new...are you ready for this? RENDER! I swear, it's like I'm the only one rendering anymore. Because I am so very special and unique, it is your priveledge to be informed that a new Image of mine has been uploaded to the Gallery. So, if you have any self respect you will click on the provided link immediately and bask in my superiority. I would say thank you, but it's you who should be thanking me for gracing this place with my prescence. -WTB

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2002 at 6:23 PM

We're not worthy! We're not worthy! * bows, scrapes, grovels *

Turtle ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2002 at 6:27 PM

hahahahahhaaahha, I gave you a 10 since your so new, and no one ever puts comments on your poor posts. ((I also hate sneaky ways of getting attention)), but love your satire. :O)

Love is Grandchildren.

darkphoenix ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2002 at 6:39 PM

lol even when I try to leave one post behind it spreads like a virus to newer posts. At least this one was entertaining.

CelestialBadger ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2002 at 6:42 PM

Heh... I'm sure this has absolutely nothing to do with Orphea's thread earlier today. Hey, if I post a bad comment on your image maybe you can complain about it and get more viewers.

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2002 at 6:48 PM

Badger, that would be LOVELY :) -WTB

Patricia ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2002 at 6:55 PM

You are a randy one, aren't you?! I like that pic so much that I'm going to forgive you for not answering my IM begging for the whereabouts of that great Spike morph of yours.........oops! :::suddenly recalls her newbie status and scurries back under her Poser Rock, bowing and scraping furiously:::

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2002 at 7:05 PM

Patricia, the Spike Morph I've never been satisfied with for general release. Even with Mike 2, James Marsters is impossible to Morph. It may be possible that he would be easier to morph on Victoria's head...but it seems to me I tried that too. As for IM's, I tend to ignore them these days, nothing personal. I get tired of assembling packages of old stuff only to see them never used and I spent like 2 hours uploading the crap to some guy's 32 baud modem and explaining how ICQ works because his yahoo account can't hold 2 megs of attachment. It's a highway to heartache, you see. -WTB

hmatienzo ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2002 at 7:15 PM

ROFL, gotta admire a guy with spark! I went to leave my grovel at your feet, err... render, too!

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

rain ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2002 at 7:36 PM

Have you tried Spike using Stephanie? Just kidding ;-) I always thought you did a pretty good version of Spike - he is difficult to morph. And I would like to apologize to everyone for WTB not answering his IMs. I must be one of the reasons. I had never used ICQ and the poor guy tried and tried to send me something and I just couldn't figure it out. I would also like to apologize to WTB for my stupidity and to thank him for making the effort. Cheers

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2002 at 8:27 PM

Rain, I don't remember anyone specific that caused me the heartbreak I refer to, but really...it's nearly everyone who IM's asking for stuff. As for Spike, I'm looking at him now and I still say he sucks, specially next to Buffy V2. You could get just as convincing Spike by dressing Mike 2 default in a black trench and t with blonde short curls or Gel hair. -WTB

neurocyber ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2002 at 9:24 PM

Great pic. I'm adding another 10. Hehehe. :) :) :) By the way I thought Spike looked cool in the thumnail. :) I thought he looked so good that I wished I'd have DL'd him back when that link was still alive. :)

orphea ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2002 at 11:19 PM

I guess this thread is meant as some kind of sophomoric attack, aimed more or less at me. Simple pleasures for simple minds, as the old folks say.

Ironbear ( ) posted Thu, 27 June 2002 at 5:45 AM

We did? Who are you again? ;]

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

ronknights ( ) posted Thu, 27 June 2002 at 8:20 AM

It's truly amazing how much time and energy some people have to waste. I see why you're called William The Bloody. Message671422.jpg

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Thu, 27 June 2002 at 11:31 AM

WTB, yer just mean. I'm tellin' ya. Here I am waiting for the new season to start just so I can see what the heck is gonna happen now that Spike's mortal again and yer throwin' up Buffy Cheesecake at me?? Have a heart, dude. Gimme some BEEFcake too, willya? I wanna see Spike in his underoos and a nice pinup shot of Giles wouldn't hurt my feelings none, nope, it sure wouldn't. (hint, hint) Kate (who is an avid fan of Buffy the Vampire Layer...er...slayer)

Photopium ( ) posted Thu, 27 June 2002 at 11:50 AM

Kate- If only my Spike was any good. Alas.

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Thu, 27 June 2002 at 12:59 PM

WTB-well, yer Spike is hecka better than MINE, believe me (of course, I haven't even tried to do one so there IS that to consider g)

c1rcle ( ) posted Thu, 27 June 2002 at 3:11 PM

WTB I had to give you a 10 cause I couldn't find the minus numbers :) lol j/k really good pic, anything with buffy gets a 10 from me. Rob

Freakachu ( ) posted Thu, 27 June 2002 at 9:55 PM

Just curious--why does it look like the background doesn't quite match the foreground? Both are impressive, but for some reason it looks like she's in front of a backdrop. I guess the good guys do wear white, when they bother to wear anything at all

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.