Mon, Oct 21, 11:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Buying from the MarketPlace

MeInOhio ( ) posted Fri, 28 June 2002 at 4:00 PM ยท edited Sun, 29 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

I tried to place an order at Renderosity. I got the following error message. What does it mean? Order Processing Failure! AVS Failed: avsaddr=X, avszip=X, please try again. I tried it again, several times, but I just get the same results. I do have ZoneAlarmPro. Would that have any affect? Or is it just a problem with the site? Thanks Kevin

MeInOhio ( ) posted Fri, 28 June 2002 at 4:36 PM

Never mind, I went back and tried it again and it worked this time. ClintH at renderosity said the error meant that my address or zip code weren't matching what was on my credit card. Kevin

smerc ( ) posted Fri, 28 June 2002 at 5:25 PM

Glad you got it worked out

KattMan ( ) posted Fri, 28 June 2002 at 10:26 PM

and glad it wasn't working the first time. I'm happy they yse these checks. anyone can enter the number, but will they have the right spelling of my name and address?

neurocyber ( ) posted Fri, 28 June 2002 at 11:53 PM

The system has my address in it wrong and refuses to let me enter the correct version when I try to make purchases. Every time it happens they read me back that wrong address that's stuck in the system and say it's why the purchase is rejected but never give me a reason why it won't let me enter the right one in it's place. My credit card company confirmed my address as the one I enter but as long as the system refuses to take it what is a poor boy like me to do? There is a some kind of disconect in the process who knows where forever to remain a mystery... If it were not for the incredible ClintH running my purchase throught manualy I'd be scr*#*d. ClintH is a very very good guy. Thanks CLintH for always being willing to run my purchases. :)

KattMan ( ) posted Sat, 29 June 2002 at 12:01 AM

Can't clint get the database changed for you?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.