Wed, Sep 18, 12:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Wysteria model

seaayre ( ) posted Fri, 28 June 2002 at 11:23 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 7:23 AM

Hello. I bought the Wysteria model a few days ago from the Renderosity store. The links to technical help included with the unzipped files are inactive, and I don't know where to go for help. So I am throwing myself on your mercy here. :) I loaded everything as directed into the folders, etc. And it all works with the P4 woman except the faces. They will not load. I get a message that says "Some information stored in this library does not pertain to figures of this type". Am I missing some crucial action I need to take BEFORE trying to add the face to the Poser figure? (I am brand new to Poser and that may well be possible. ::wry grin::) Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. --Karen

Mehndi ( ) posted Fri, 28 June 2002 at 11:26 PM

Hi Karen :) Actually, the faces all work just fine, but that is a standard default message that indicates that I compressed a couple of morphs in the face into one to reduce file size. So now it is seeing that one of the morphs in the face it thought it was looking for is not there. At the time I made Wysteria I was much less experienced than I am now, and did not understand what had caused it or how to fix it when that error message appeared. The best way to reach me is by emailing me at highbrowglyphics@directvinternet.com or send me an instant message over on PoserPros :) If you need any more help, Thorne and I are here for you :)

Mehndi ( ) posted Fri, 28 June 2002 at 11:28 PM

Oh! I just remembered too... I have a nice NEW email addy I keep forgetting to give folks ;) mehndi@mehndistudios.com :) Did you know that under my bottle-red hair is blonde? ;)

seaayre ( ) posted Sat, 29 June 2002 at 11:11 AM

Thank you for your reply. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.